Day 1: Windhoek, Namibia
Arrive in Windhoek and head north via Okahandja to the Waterberg Plateau Park. If time permits, a late afternoon hike in this lovely area is planned for this Namibia safari.
If clients have chosen the Lodge (guided) option, then accommodation will be in Namibia Wildlife bungalows. Breakfast and Dinner will be included. If on the Self-Drive option, clients will also be accommodated in the Namibia Wildlife bungalows, but no meals will be included.
Days 2 - 6: Etosha National Park
Four full days are set aside during this Namibia safari to spend on game drives and game viewing at numerous waterholes in this beautiful game reserve. View numerous species of animals drinking at the same waterhole, not often seen in other African parks.
Etosha is well known for the vast numbers of plains game such as Zebra and Springbok as well as being home to Lion, Elephant as well as the endangered Black Rhino. All the resorts have floodlit waterholes with Halali and especially Okaukuejo being very good to spend the evenings. Overnight at Namibia Wildlife Resorts at Namutoni, Halali and/or Okaukuejo.
On days 2, 3 and 4, if clients choose the Lodge (guided) option, accommodation will be at the Namibia Wildlife bungalows. Breakfast and Dinner will be included.
If on the Self-Drive option, clients will also stay at the Namibia Wildlife bungalows, but no meals will be included. On day 5 and 6, accommodation on the guided and self-drive option will be at Onguma Bush Camp. Dinner and Breakfast is included.
Day 7: Okahandja Lodge, Namibia
Exit Etosha at the southern gate and head south to Okahandja and then to the lodge for the last night of this Namibia safari. If clients have chosen the Lodge (guided) option, they will be accommodated at the Okahandja Lodge.
Breakfast and Dinner will be included. If on the Self-Drive option, clients will also stay at the Okahandja Lodge. Dinner and Breakfast at the lodge included.
Day 8: Windhoek, Namibia / End of Safari
Depart after breakfast and head on to Windhoek, where you will transfer to the airport where this Namibia safari will come to an end. Breakfast is included.
Included (Guided safaris):
- Guide fees
- All accommodation
- Vehicle and all vehicle costs
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Park entry fees and all other permits
- Bottled water on board vehicles only
- Camping equipment if a camping safari. This includes bedding (bedrolls), tents and all kitchen equipment.
- Game drives in all parks. Game drives at lodges and / or concession areas are not included in the intinerary.
- First Aid Kit but this only includes items and medical equipment to treat bruises, cuts and stings. Guides are NOT qualified to carry out medical duties and clients are advised to bring their own medicine for allergies.
Included (Self-Drive option):
- All lodge and hotel accommodation
- Dinner and lunch at specified lodges
- Holiday or personal insurance
- Guide and other staff gratuities
- Flights unless included in the itinerary
- Visa or departure taxes (where applicable)
- Personal needs or items such as laundry and phone calls
- Alcoholic beverages or any drinks in restaurants / hotels / lodges (except where included in the itinerary)
- Car hire is not included on the self-drive option